Followers

Monday, January 22, 2007

Tagged and Bagged!

Aaarrgghhh !! I've been tagged! If you want to know something deep and dark about me though, you'll have to wait. My wife just reminded me that tonight is Trash Night, so I have to go for now ...

But if you want to know why Bobby sent you here (for those who clicked to this site from little sorrel's blog), read the other posts I have here so far ... and keep watching for my answers to this tagging.

Thanks for playing with us ... and if you would like to be in on these fun and games, leave me a comment with a link to YOUR blogsite and I'll tag you when I'm done.

Gotta run for now. Tagged by Bobby and my wife on the same night! What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Candle (C & L) said...

Glenn - Great picture -- I've been slowly but surely sifting throughthe Holiday backlog. I wasreminded of blog on the Berean list.

Good beginning to a New Year--your comments are a blessing asalways. And hey Neat picture- but how come you didn't put on a suit when I came to vist?? :) :)

God Bless
Charlie

p.s. That Bobby C. He tagged me as well(and that reminded me that I hadn't responded to you tag a way back in September I think.)