Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What are you most thankful for about your church and/or its ministry leaders?

I am thankful that God reached out to them and made them the men and women they are today. And I am thankful God is still working through each one and in each one. I am thankful for their willingness to learn and submit to God. And I am thankful that each one is willing to take a stand and take the heat. I am grateful that these are prayer warriors, in support of everything else we do. And I am grateful for their willingness to train up those who will come behind them. For all these things and more, I am thankful.

Glenn Ziegler
Merrillville Christian Church


The Threads forum is asking you to contribute and possibly win a thanksgiving gift.
Click on http://threadsmedia.com/blog/article/thanksgiving-writing-contest/?cid=Threads-emailCRD20091105WritingContest to participate.

No comments: